Injections and procedures:
- Lifestyle changes: Certain lifestyle changes can relieve pain. If you carry extra weight or have obesity, your provider may recommend losing weight. People who eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, get enough sleep and manage stress levels may be less likely to have chronic pain.
- Medications: Depending on the type of pain, your provider may recommend prescription or over-the-counter medications to relieve discomfort.
About Our Treatment Options
- At-home remedies: You may be able to relieve pain by doing at home treatment.
- Counseling and therapy: Some patients benefit from referral to psychological consultation for Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and biofeedback can help you manage chronic pain by changing how your mind reacts to physical discomfort. Because chronic pain can also lead to depression and anxiety, your provider may recommend other types of therapy, counseling or meditation to help you manage these emotions.
- Exercise: Your provider may recommend Pilates, yoga, tai chi, swimming or walking. These exercises can reduce chronic pain, improve posture and help your body work better overall. They also benefit your mental health and help you stay balanced.
- Hands-on treatments: Spine traction machine treatment in done in the office. Also many people find pain relief from referral to physical therapy.
Common Treatment Options
- Nerve Blocks
- Disc Compression
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Decompression
Weight Related Pain
- Diet Perscription
- Weight Asssessment
- Workout Organization
- Behavior Counseling
Common Pain Areas
- Spinal Cord Injust Pain Syndromes
- Back and Neck Pain
- Knee and Hip Pain
- Chest Wall Pain, Acute & Chronic
- Cancer Pain
Acute Pain Management
- Pain Associated with Surgical Incisions
- Post Stroke
- Central Pain Syndromes
- Diabetic Neuropathies
”Dr. Benni and staff are the best pain management in the area. They listen to your problems and take care of them. Very nice staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else.Billy NguyenActual Pain Customer
Patience, Understanding and Great Patient care
We believe a patient is not just someone who comes in the door, but a person with real symptoms that affect their daily life. That’s why we strive to help treat every condition like our first.
We love bringing the best healing practices to your life. We have learned from hundreds of case studies, patients, and clinical hours what helps and does not help patients recover faster.
How to Get Started
When you work with our team, you can expect us to work with you to get the best treatment possible.
Need some help managing your pain? Not sure where to start? Fill out our New Patient Forms or visit our office to schedule an appointment.
Brandon, FL Office
1749 S Kings Ave, Brandon, FL 33511
Call us at +1 (813) 333-1819.